Sunday, June 3, 2012

Army meets Hawaii










Green jacket Zara
Leather jacket Zara
Hawaii blouse H&M men
Jeans Monki
Necklace H&M
Bracelets COS, Club Manhattan
Watch Ikki
Ring gift
Belt H&M
Bag gift
Shoes Sacha

Zara has this amazing jacket, an army green body with leather sleeves. But unfortunately a little too expensive for me.. So I figured I create my own! I bought an army green jacket without sleeves and I just wear it over my leather jacket. This way, it almost feels like I have two new jackets! The blouse I bought at the the men's department of H&M, they also have a women's version of it but I thought this one looked cooler. What do you think of it? XO

4 comments:

  1. i think that is absolutly amazing .. hope u can put a post of ur DIY ... iv wanted to buy one too but its soo expensive .. x
    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice shots! you can be a professional model i think! :)
    i'm following you. would you like to follow me also? i'm just starting but it will get better. :)
    here is the link:

    http://thisbrightness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love that jacket!

    Love, STYLIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt een goed idee om het groene jasje over het leren jasje heen te doen! Je ziet er super uit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! XO PFYT