Saturday, February 18, 2012

ELLE 2011








1. Mercur award 'Art direction 2011'
2. Backstage at big Christmas production
3. One of the many tasks when you're an intern: writing down credits
4. Lovely Dolce & Gabbana top with vegetable print
5. Antoinette, senior fashion editor, on the job
6. Brainstorm session
7. Happy new year!
8. Socks and stuff


Last summer I started my internship at ELLE magazine. After a few months I decided to start blogging about all the amazing things I get to be a part of as an intern. These are a few of the pictures I made, just to give you an idea of what I've been up to. New posts will follow, so don't miss it!
For all the posts from last year, please check http://www.elle.nl/Blog/Dagboek-van-n-mode-stagiaire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! XO PFYT