Friday, March 16, 2012

Keeping my camera safe... and pretty!




Most camerabags are mostly practical and in no way nice looking and never really fashionable. For most people, all it needs to be is practical, so there's no problem. Personally, I feel ridiculous walking around with a huge, ugly camerabag. But taking my camera with me without a bag isn't an option as well... You see my problem? Lucky for me, I found just what I was looking for! A camerabag that is practical and still looks amazing! Andy (from StyleScrapbook) worked together with Kipling to create this beautiful bag. It's just big enough to fit my camera and it's partly made out of leather. What do you guys think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! XO PFYT