Monday, May 14, 2012

Greetings from Holland








DIY Top Primark
DIY Tye-die jeans Monki
Blazer H&M trend
Hat H&M
Necklace H&M
Bracelet Fashionology
Bag H&M

I am known for being a little bit cheesy. I am a sucker for romantic comedies, like to think I am Beyonce when I dance around in my appartment and when I throw a surprise party there has to be a very hysterical 'Surprise!' when the lights go on (I might even cry). But hey, what's wrong with all that? So to top all that, we did an outfit shoot in a field filled with tullips. OMG, how cheesy can it get? We didn't photograph the shoes, so you'll never know if I was wearing wooden shoes :)

12 comments:

  1. Mooie outfit en prachtige foto's! Wat heb je trouwens een leuke blog & blognaam! Je hebt er een nieuwe volger bij :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top! Actually... I love your whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! what an amzing pics!
    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een geweldige foto's! :) Ik ben blij dat ik je blog 'ontdekt' heb, erg leuk! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scenery is breathtaking, and great outfit, thanks so much for visiting and commenting.

    www.StyleMemento.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggggg!!! This is soooo amazing!! I've seen plenty of cool outfit shot backdrops, but this by far is the coolest xoxoxxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit and the photos!
    xx

    http://waiting-for-coco.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooooooooo amazing!! <3
    And the top is awesome! I´m thinking now what top shoul I could cut :D haha
    kisses,
    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo's are amazing! And your blog too, you've got a new follower!
    Great jeans by the way ;)
    XX Ann

    http://anvdh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha your photos are cheesy AND gorgeous!!
    I'm in love with all these tulips... you're so lucky!!
    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! XO PFYT